Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome!

I would like to welcome Kaci Lemons to our team!

Have you seen the new "Pet" warmer? It is really cute and I think it will be a big seller for all those pet lovers. Don't forget those Aggie & OSU fans! Those will be easy warmers to sell to those fans!

I will be out of town from Thursday thru Saturday. If you need me or have a question, send me a text and I will get back to you asap. If you do not already have my cell, here it is 940-782-6543. I will be checking emails but might have limited access.

2 comments:

  1. Testing it out to see if I can post, since I have been having trouble...let's see if it works!!! Traci L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordered my son the A&M one tonight...surely they will have a Longhorn one come out soon for my youngest son...Margie

    ReplyDelete