Monday, January 4, 2010

December Sales

We had such a great November I did not know what December would bring. Once again, we had a fantastic month! Our team GWV was $11,637.32. Several of our team members also promoted. Congratulations to all of you for ending 2009 on a great note! I look forward to what 2010 will bring to each of us.

$500 in sales ~ You receive a goodie bag!
  • Jennifer Willson
  • Toni Evans
  • Lezlie Nixon
  • Jacy Riggs
  • Loretta Calhoun
  • Mercedes Cortez
  • Lisa Graham

$1000 in sales ~ You receive a Scentsy calculator

  • Kim Baber
  • Margie Hoffman

$2000 in sales & Top Sales for December ~ Kristin Morris $2077.45. Kristin will receive Mary Christensen's book and $10 to Scentsy Success.

We currently have 29 people on our team. Our 30th consultant will receive a Scentsy t-shirt and so will their sponsor!! Will it be you?

4 comments:

  1. Posting my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my calculator and start adding up those sales! Although January is not looking so zesty - I am still very optimistic! Happy New Year to all! ~Margie Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new Berry Blush scent. Hopefully in Feb. I think, we'll get to start ordering the new spring catalogs. Can't wait to see the new items and hoping theyll bring the leather scent back. Lot's of my customers want it. Jacy Riggs

    ReplyDelete