Saturday, March 6, 2010

Consultant Spotlight

Our consultant spotlight for March is Lezlie Nixon. Lezlie hosted a basket party for me in April of last year. She expressed interest at that time in being a Scentsy consultant but it was just not the right time. I would check in with her about once a month to see if she was still interested. Finally the time came and in July, 2009 Lezlie joined our Scentsy team!

It has been great having Lezlie on our team. She is always on the conference calls (remember those who show up, go up!) and she is quick to let me know of any Scentsy news she hears and is always positive! Lezlie was our top seller in February with $1,440.67 in sales. She currently has 8 consultants on her team and is a Star Consultant! I have asked Lezlie to share her secret to success with us and here is what she said:

" I stay excited about Scentsy! I talk to everyone about Scentsy as well as my husband does. I try my best to be available to my hostesses, other consultants, and also my online purchasers. I check with my hostesses mid week of receiving the baskets to see if I can lend any assistance. I would have to say key to my success is communication and availability." Lezlie Nixon

No comments:

Post a Comment