Friday, February 12, 2010

Free stuff from Vistaprint

Cheri and I both have ordered a bunch of stuff from Vistaprint (for free) in the last couple of weeks. Go to their website and set up an account. You will receive promitional emails from them almost daily. I have had severa ask what do I order and what information do I use. I will send and email of what I have done. I tried to post to the blog but I could not get it to work.

I would suggest only using the "Scentsy" logo if anything. Anything else would have to be approved through Scentsy Inc.

1 comment:

  1. I too have ordered business cards from Vista Print, and they are too cute!! Not to mention, very reasonable in pricing! I plan to order more items from them....it is worth looking
    into ladies!! By the way....has everyone signed up for convention?! Don't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete